Editing and proofreading services
As an expert in communication, a professional editor will:
- “road test” your publication before you commit it to print
- ensure your publication has correct grammar, punctuation and syntax, and a logical structure
- where appropriate, rewrite jargon into plain English
- check for inconsistencies, contradictions, repetition and potentially embarrassing errors
- generally help improve the standard of your written communication.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you turn out a quality publication that meets your needs, and those of your target audiences.